Thursday, January 10, 2013

Still adjusting to the longer hours at work.  Not sure how long I'll have them, so I'm taking full advantage while I can. 

I don't mind the longer hours.  It's just hard, with a 45minute drive each way as well.  Harder when the prarie winter storms turn my drive into 2hours + one way. 

All in all I'm enjoying the new office, and the extra hours.

Hubby and I are going to Las Vegas again.  March 10. For the Nascar races on Sunday.  Flights have worked out that we are there for a week again, so we are booking shows, etc. 

This time we are going with some friends of his. 

I'm excited to go.  It'll be nice to get away.  All the stress and crap that was going on at work.  I know.  It's gone now, but it sure took a toll. 

With the longer hours at work, I am struggling to find time for fitness.  I'm not giving up though.  I'm going to find a way to make this all work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment