Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Yesterday I did the drug/alcohol/fitness testing for my new job. I knew it wouldn't be a problem. My one leg has a sore muscle today - some of the stuff they are doing really didn't make any sense. Anyhow, it's done. They told me it will take about 2-3 hours to get the information back to my employer. Since it took so long yesterday, I'm assuming they'll know by noon today. It took so long because I am drinking so much water. I had to wait 2 hours for the water to flush out of my system.

Anyhow, I'm expecting a call today with a start date fairly soon.

Other than that, I lost another pound. It was down yesterday, and still down this morning. So I recorded it today. I'm down to 225lbs. It's not showing up on my feed, so I contacted tech support to find out why. Hopefully they can fix that.

Even though my leg is a little sore, I am still considering a run this morning. I'm trying to decide if it'll help or hurt. I don't do hurt. Mind you, I can always try. If it hurts, stop. If not, I can keep going.

Maybe that's what I'll do. Seeing as once I start my new job, I won't have the opportunity to go after waking up, relaxing, eating, and taking some me time.

That's another thing. I'll have to figure out how to do this. How to get my fitness in with the new work hours. I'm kind of leaning towards a lunch time run, but the heat, and no shower available ....

I have also discovered something else about me in the last few days. I have another mountain to climb. Not just weight loss. Financial. I HATE being stuck where I am now. No money. No savings. No credit. I need to fix this. I need to sit down and define exactly what I want in the end. Then a plan to get there.

So that's my day I guess. Running. Then looking at my financial mountain I should start to climb. I should also clean the kitchen. It's still a bit of a mess from making the cherry pie last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment