Thursday, July 5, 2012

Wow.  Yesterday was a rough day.  But I'm glad to say it's already getting better. 

I had a nap yesterday afternoon, and woke up already feeling a little more free from all that crap I blogged out.  Of course, as often happens, some of the weight came back as time went by. 

I am glad to say I never did send either of them a text, and I think my good-by blog helped me be okay with that. 

I am going to be kicking my butt out the door soon for today's run.  I think it'll go much better than yesterday.  I am also going to pick up my challenge of 3 sets of... again when I get home.  I am still working towards being able to do one full set without a break. 

Today I really need to keep my thoughts turned to the positive.  I need to focus on upbeat positive things.  I have an interview at 2pm.  I'm not 100% sure this is what I want to do, but I need to change that.  I am going to go in and give it my best. 

The thing is, I don't really remember how to turn my thoughts to the positive.  It's been so long since I've had to struggle with that.  I'm really going to fight to do that today.  Maybe if I can turn my thoughts back to the positive, it'll help me get past this crap too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment