Thursday, July 12, 2012

I'm just sitting here this morning relaxing.  I am waiting on a phone call for a job, so I'm not going to go out running just yet. 

I was sitting on the couch, drinking a large (1.5L) bottle of water.  Enjoying it actually.  Legs stretched out.  I realized I really like how my legs are starting to look again.  Long.  Tan.  Starting to get toned again. 

I need a pedicure.  Heck, I need a manicure too.  Good thing I can do both at home.  Maybe that's what I'll do today. 

I am feeling at peace with myself for the first time in a long time.  Happy.  And generally liking what I see.  I still have some weight to loose - up to 30lbs more, but I'm starting to like what I see again. 

I know I'm working hard for my results, and they are starting to show. 

I'm thinking today might be a day to pamper me.  I might go running later, but only to get out and get moving.  Enjoy the sunshine.  No training today.  Just really connect with my thoughts, feelings, and the world around me. 

I guess I should call in about that job offer.  It's now almost 11am and I haven't heard.  It'll be nice to know exactly what's being offered. 

I think I'm ready to tackle today.  I need to make the phone call.  Then I'm going to spend today just pampering myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment