Thursday, July 12, 2012

For the past few day's Lee's been much better. I wasn't able to put my finger on why he seemed so controlling, but I think I've got it figured out.

MONEY

He was on the verge of being laid off for weeks now. He know's I'm out of work. And my daughter is here now.

Well, on Monday he talked to his boss. He does not want to travel for work, so that is out. So his boss agreed to keep him "working" on a casual basis. As little jobs come up in town, Lee would take care of them. That way he could do the bathroom renovations, and still have some income coming in.

Well, yesterday he got even better news. He'll be working full time at a drag line just outside of town. It's FT work until November.

And suddenly he's in a much better mood. No more controlling issues. Wow. I don't know why it took me so long to see it, but I sure am glad I do now.

So the next time this controlling thing rears it's ugly head, I will come right out and tell him. I get that there is $$ stress, but trying to control my every move like this is only going to drive me away. Talk to me about the real issue. I'll let him know how close he came to loosing me this last time he pulled this kind of behavior on me too. He needs to understand I'm not kidding when I say it will drive me away.

So that's that. Now to find out about my job offer, and look into a new cell phone plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment