Saturday, June 2, 2012

Wow.  Been a long time since I posted here.  I had no idea. 

Life just kinda went crazy for a bit and I lost touch with this blog.  But no time like the present to pick it up again.

So much has changed since that last blog post.  Terry's out of my life for good.  I finally was able to move on and break away.  I lived with Tammy for a couple months.  Mostly lived in her place - she was in the hospital, so I moved in and helped take care of her kids, and home.  It was a very busy, very crazy month.  Once that all settled down though, I found myself moved on from her place. 

We've tried to keep in touch, but she lives such a different lifestyle than I do.  I've felt for a couple of months now we are just growing apart.  At first I was fighting to keep it from happening.  But then I realized, I was the only one fighting for it.  So I gave up.  We might text once a week now.  Talk?  Heck, we haven't in over a month.  It makes me sad.  I thought I had a good friend in her.  I guess it was mostly one sided though.  Oh well.

I've heard though the grapevine that Terry often asks about me.  I really wish he'd stop, and I think he may have.  I haven't heard him asking around a few weeks now.  I like it that way much better. 

I have a new vehicle.  A new place to live.  A new sweetheart.  A new job.  There have been so many significant changes in my life over the past 6 months, it amazes even me.

Right now?  I'm on a medical cleansing diet.  I saw a naturopath a week ago Friday, and they put me on this diet to help me test for food allergies.  Today is day 6.  I am really struggling with this one.  I'll write a post about it all later. 

Summer is finally starting to show it's head around here.  I'm actually starting to enjoy it too. 

There's a lot going on in my life right now.  I also have a lot to be thankful for.  I can genuinely say I am happy.  I really am.  I have a feeling of peace these days, despite the stress my body is under right now for this dietary testing.

No comments:

Post a Comment