Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Terry texted me last night.  I was kind of insulted.  He asked me to come out to Tammy's and bring him some supper.  It smelled a lot like his crap he tried on me last year.  He was bragging that he could get me to bring him out some supper.  I didn't fall for it then either. 

Needless to say, I didn't go. 

Talk about a surprise when he texted me this morning just to chat.  I guess he was just hoping I'd come out, and bring him something since I was driving right past.

Anyhow, Tammy hasn't been in touch since last week.  The last time I talked to her was when I told her I had to leave.  I refused to stay with her kids anymore, and left the farm. 

I figure if she wants to fix this, she's going to have to get in touch with me.  Period.  She used me.  She walked out and refused to keep up her end of the bargain.  So screw her.  I'm out. 

That's kind of why I thought last night was a set up.  Maybe it was after all.  But no matter what, I don't regret not going.  I don't regret standing my ground and leaving.  And I won't regret standing my ground and refusing to go out there without an apology. 

I am getting back into running, so I hope these mood swings will level off soon.  I'm also pretty sure cutting toxic people out of my life will help too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment