Saturday, June 30, 2012

I am pissed off today.

Pissed off at the scale, but that's all in another blog.

Pissed off at Tammy and Terry.  I am sick of them using me.  Only getting it touch with me when they need or want something. 

I haven't heard from Tammy in over a week now.  Not since I told her I was leaving the farm, and she had to come back and take care of her kids. 

I'm sorry if that pissed her off, but give me a friggin break!  I am not her live in babysitter.  They are her kids.  She should be taking care of them.  I am so glad I never did move into that place.  I was worried about that happening if I lived there.  Guess I was right. 

And Terry.  The crap he's been pulling on me again lately.  I'm sick of him disappearing every weekend like this, then wanting to be buddy-buddy all week long.  Wondering why I keep brushing him off.  Is he honestly that stupid?  He must be.

I've turned the ringer on my phone to silent for whenever they call.  I'm so NOT interested in dealing with their baggage anymore.  I am still looking for the iPhone blacklist function.  I know the jailbroken ones have a Cydia function, but my new iPhone is not jailbroken or unlocked.  So far, there is nothing in the apps store that will do that.

I am sick to death of people who say they are friends using me.  I'm sick to death of not really having anyone I can turn to around here.  Mind you, it was almost the same in Calgary.  I had friends, but no one I'd turn to when things got tough.  I seem to have a problem trusting people with stuff like that. 

I guess right now, I'm just tired.  Tired of it all.  Tired from all the exercise I've been getting.  Tired from not seeing the results on the scale.  Tired of waiting, and hoping, and wishing things were different. 

No comments:

Post a Comment