Sunday, May 22, 2011

Someone...

I am sick to death of travelling this journey alone.  I can't deal with it.

I wish there was someone there to talk to at the end of my day.

Someone to tell how I'm feeling. 
Someone to hear how their day went. 
Someone who could be there for support when things go bad. 
Someone to celebrate with when things go well. 
Someone to take care of me when I'm sick. 
Someone I can take care of when they need a helping hand.
Someone who cares.  Want's to connect with me and is genuinely interested in how my life is going.
Someone who won't brush me off because they are busy
Someone who wants to share the good, the bad, and the ugly life has to offer.

I'm not saying I need somone to complete me.  I'm saying it's lonely here.  I don't like it.  I want out. 

I have many online friends, and I love the support I get from each and every one of you.  I really do appreciate it.  Without you, I don't know if I could complete this journey. 

But it's not the same. 

There's a hole in my heart, and I just don't know how to fix it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment