Friday, May 13, 2011

No wonder the a$$ feels so alone

He pushes everyone out.  He hurts everyone around him.  And tries to make them feel like it's their fault!  What a psycho. 

I'm beyond done. 

I got a phone call from Calgary tonight.  It's looking promising for a job back home.  I can't wait.  I am ready to start packing right now.  I am hoping to have a telephone interview next week.  Then in as little as two weeks, I can be on the highway back home. 

I'll NEVER look back.  This past year or so has been such a mistake.  I can't wait to make it all better.

I am just hoping I get a job offer.  I think there's a good chance.  Mike already said he trumped up my computer experience.  He want's my resume to look good to his boss.  Guess that's who I'll be interviewing with. 

Needless to say, I'm not telling ANYONE here ANYTHING!  I would personally prefer to just disappear when the time comes.  Block my cell phone from unwanted contact...

That really sucks.  I honestly believed he was a good man.  How could I be so wrong?  What is wrong with me?  I have never been this wrong about someone before.  And would NEVER have allowed ANYONE to treat me like this before. 

What went so wrong with me?  I just don't get it. 

Everything happens for a reason.  So what was the reason for this whole episode?  What was the reason to end up living here, being treated like this?  Seriously?  I need to know. 

I am on the verge of not even going to my race tomorrow.  Just disappearing for a while.  But that's not what I want.  I want to run.  Why not run, then leave town?  Go to Regina to see a friend for the weekend.  Get my nails done. 

I just don't know.  It's getting late.  I should get some sleep.  I've got a race to run in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment