Saturday, May 14, 2011

More room mate issues

I am sorry if this is driving you all crazy.  It sure is driving me crazy.  That's why I'm blogging it out.

Colin, my room mate, is so mad at me now.  He won't even answer texts.  What does he expect?  He tells me yesterday he couldn't be bothered to come to my race.  Then out of the blue he shows up.  After the race, he sees me sitting in my van crying.  Heck, not even crying.  By now I'm bawling.  He asks me if I'm okay.  I tell him no, not really.  I just need a minute.  Then while I was changing my shoes, he takes off in a huff. 

I sent him a text thanking him for showing up.  I get a message back basically telling me off.  I don't get it.  So, I loose my temper.  Ask him why he even bothered showing up anyway????

Now he's really pissy.  I just can't take this anymore.

On a better note, I am going for supper with a friend tonight.  Got an invite a couple hours ago.  I am looking forward to it.  Nothing romantic with this guy.  Just supper with a friend.  Might be a good distraction.

No comments:

Post a Comment