Friday, May 13, 2011

Just rambling today...

I have been following issues on sparkpeople.com regarding the leaving of a very motional freind of mine. 

There is a lot to the story, and I won't get into it here.  Just wanted to say, it's looking like I'll be blogging here more, and just posting links to this blog on sp.

My weight loss journey blog is down right now.  It went up yesterday.  Blogger.com is having tech difficulties.  If I understand right, my blog and the two posts on it will be back up soon.  I am looking forward to it. 

I also need to figure out where I want these blogs to go.  Personally, I'm thinking this one is great for venting all my day to day life stuff, and maybe working through this maze that exists between my ears.  I have a story to tell, and I'm not quite sure how to do it.  But I know it may help someone.  There's a lot of backstory - heck, 38 years worth.  But there is also my day to day battle to keep moving forward.  And yes, many days it is a battle.

I am also on a weight loss/fitness training journey.  I have a separate blog for that.  Thinking that some people may just want to follow my weight loss story.  See how I kick my butt out the door to get my exercise in and so on.  See my body shrink as I go....

Yeah.  I think that'll work.  Then things are not so completely disjointed that followers can't follow along with my story, even as it jumps in and out of the past...

No comments:

Post a Comment