Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I would love to go out tonight, but...

...  I have no one to go with.  I just went through my contacts list on my iPhone.  No one.  I know someone I could ask to join me for a movie, possibly.  But I don't have a way to contact him.  I might try to see if he's at the bar after work. 

Yes, I know.  Bar.  Not a good sign.  The guy drinks.  Way too much.  But I'm not looking for a life partner.  Just someone to go to a movie with tonight. 

I texted my room mate to see if he wanted to.  Yeah.  I get the whole Bad Idea thing there.  But he's someone I know...  Anyhow.  His answer?  "c what hap".  Talk about feeling like I got the brush off.  Find.  You c what hap.  I'm going.  I'll find someone who wants to spend some time with me.

Maybe....

No comments:

Post a Comment